The Piano is a keyboard instrument that produces sounds by striking stretched strings with a felt hammer.
The articles provided here are:
- Piano - WIKIPEDIA - an article describing this instrument.
- Dodeka Keyboard - WIKIPEDIA - an article describing an interesting alternate arrangement for the keys, based upon the Dodeka Music Method, a "New Theoretical and Notational System" developed in Switzerland (2016).
Isomorphic Keyboard - WIKIPEDIA - an article describing a class of keyboards that includes the Dodeka one.
- Piano Tuning Chart - A Spreadsheet designed for recording measured tuning and differences from Equal Tempered Tuning of individual keys of the piano. (Click here to download a zip file containing the spreadsheet.)
- WIKIHOW - Learning the Keyboard Notes
- WIKIHOW - Instructions for Improving your Piano Playing Skills, et al