The "Fife" - a transverse flute type wind instrument
The Fife is a "wind instrument" similar to the other "flute style" instruments except for the way it is held and the way that air is "blown" into it.
The articles provided here are:
- Fife - WIKIPEDIA - an article describing the instrument.
- Instructions - a sheet showing the fingerings for our Yamaha Fife.
- Transverse Flute - WIKIPEDIA - an article describing the instrument.
- WIKIHOW - Instructions for playing a Fife
- First Fife - an Introductory Course using 20 Youtube videos